Digital Experience (DX) team manages the Booking and Check-in applications which consume REST API services for handling airline reservations, ancillary, and payment services. DX product is a responsive web application, built using ReactJS and used by many Airline Customers globally. DX team works directly with Business and Customer Care teams to enhance the product to meet business needs and support Airline Customer activities daily. Additionally, the team supports Site Admin Tool to manage content and configurations for Airlines to customize their websites and mobile applications.
DX Team works on business features for critical Airline Customers and is looking for a motivated and responsible Candidate to lead the effort in an agile environment by participating in design, development, testing, implementation, end-to-end support, and co-ordination with multiple business and tech teams. The efforts involved in the position will be supported by experienced architects and senior developers.
Digital Experience is a configurable online booking engine powered by Sabre's robust end-to-end retailing platform enabling airlines to deliver a customer-centric booking experience. It offers platform independent desktop and mobile responsive solutions to book and manage airline reservations. The Product is built using latest frontend technologies and uses API services for business transactions. It also provides tools for Airline Users to customize content and configure features to meet demanding business needs.
- Leads a team responsible for developing, coding, testing and debugging new highly complex software solutions or enhancements to existing software in a maintenance capacity, provides direction for entire project or a project team.
- Applies advanced skills and concepts to oversee large, complex projects.
- Has excellent understanding of business application.
- Works with technical staff to understand problems with software and resolve them.
- Resolves customer complaints with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- May assist in development of software technical documentation.
- Demonstrates software. Demonstrates broad knowledge of technical solutions. Designs and codes complex applications using advanced technology.
- May create optimization programs to resolve problems, design and build prototype applications, oversee product development.
- Leads design and coding of applications using routine and/or advanced technology.
Who we're looking for?
- Expertise in ReactJS and NodeJS and designing Mobile solutions
- Has experience with one of these Cloud solutions – AWS, GCP, Azure
- Hands on experience in React, Swift, Objective C
- Has good understanding of Agile practices.
- Ability to lead and direct multiple projects simultaneously; ability to delegate work to subordinate or less experienced team members; proven leadership ability.
- Good team player who is highly motivated with a positive attitude and committed to responsibilities.
- Must have a strong passion for software development and develop innovative solutions, strive constantly to learn new technologies and keep skills current.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Adaptation tips
- Language courses