8 000 - 12 000
net / month
- Adding new and improving existing features in our portfolio
- Ensuring proper functionality and performance of our games
- Working with development team to create project delivery schedules
- Work individually as well as collaborate with the team to design, develop and test high quality games
What do we offer?
- full-time contract (B2B or CoE)
- competitive salary based on experience
- 26 days of paid vacation per year
- flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
- opportunities for international travel
- fun work start-up environment
- becoming part of a team where you can make impact from day one
Who we're looking for?
- Master's or bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent OR relevant experience
- Experience with React (1+ year), PixiJs (1+ year) and Test engines
- Familiarity with React workflows like Redux
- Ability to use Version Control Systems (GIT)
- Strong ability to write clean code and reusable components
How we work?
How we manage our projects?
Who makes architectural decisions?
Who makes technology stack decisions?
Project management software
Freedom to pick your tools
Flexible working hours
Work time division
Adaptation of external ideas
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking