Our Customer is one of the world's largest investment management companies. Based in Southern California, our client manages close to $2 trillion in assets and is looking for a new partner to participate in a full scale upgrade of their technology. We are looking for talented and ambitious people to work on the first engagement in the client's offices near Los Angeles, California. We have a huge opportunity to impress them and earn a large share of their new and existing business.
This is a new project to support building new data flows to extend the customer offer by new sets of investment funds. Major part of this initiative is to design and build workflows/data integration between 3rd party data provider and the customer systems. Project goal is to analyze external data model and build proper interface to integrate.
Project goal is to analyze external data model and build proper interface to integrate.
Design and develop data model
Design informatica workflows
Build ETL mappings
Who we're looking for?
- Strong experience in designing and developing ETL mappings, mapplets, workflows, sessions using Informatica PowerCenter version 10.x
- Understanding and experience using various Informatica transformation types and reusable components
- Demonstrate hands-on experience in design and development of Informatica-Oracle based data warehouse solutions
- Demonstrate in-depth understanding of Data Warehousing (DWH) and ETL concepts, design and development of ETL loading strategy, Data archiving, Data reconciliation, ETL error handling, Error logging mechanisms, workflow recovery, standards and best practices
- Strong and in-depth Experience with relational, dimensional, multi-dimensional and OLAP techniques & technology
- Strong Experience with interfaces such as TOAD, SQL Navigator, and SQL Developer
- Very strong SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle and data analysis capabilities
- Proven ability to serve as a senior developer responsible for designing and delivering solutions that meets complex business needs
- Shell Scripting Unix/Linux