- Our team - SRW Iron, is responsible for SR360 non-functional area. We are mostly focused on:
- SR360 instrumentation implementation (events describing how our application is used by customers)
- Data analytics (SR360 instrumentation Big Data analytics as essential key for the Product Team in terms of making business decisions and planning product development)
- SR360 performance (CPU/Memory utilization, response times, startup time, server tests)
- In terms of SR360 instrumentation we work with EDAP database which is currently in the process of migration to Google Cloud. Currently we are building new framework in ETL (Spark, Scala) for instrumentation data processing.
- Our development process is based on Agile, oriented on continuous integration and strongly focused on automation.
The responsibilities for this position will cover all aspects of the development cycle and in particular:
- Implementing ETL framework for data processing and analytics (Spark, Scala)
- Instrumentation framework development (java)
- Building reporting on post-processed data
- Data science in Big Data
- SR360 performance regression (testing, performance metrics and data analysis)
- QA (quality assurance) for non-functional features
- The position offers challenging and innovative tasks and provides the opportunity to grow alongside very talented and knowledgeable team members.
Who we're looking for?
We are looking for a professional with strong technical skillset, and ability to problem solving by algorithmic/analytical thinking.
- Good Java coding
- Strong analytical and algorithmic skills
- Experience in Version Control System (GIT preferred)
- Good written and verbal English communication skills
- Team working skills
Nice to have:
- QA skillset
- Spark, Scala
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Adaptation tips
- Language courses