In reference to the recommendations related to coronavirus, we are open to conduct online recruitment interviews through video conferences.
For our Cybersecurity Competency Center we are searching for a Java Backend Developer with security experience. You will be responsible for development and delivery of security authentication and authorization module using Curity service.
- Design, develop micro services using Curity tool to enable API level security
- Work along with the module architect in implementation of different microservices to achieve the target API security
- Apart from implementation, you will have to secure the quality of delivery by following the team delivery principles
- Participate in team technical discussions, daily stand up and other related planning forums
Who we're looking for?
- At least 3 years of experience on similar position
- Good understanding of different security areas specially access and identity management
- Hands on experience with identity access management
- Deep understanding in different authentication and authorization flows and protocols , especially of API Authentication and authorization
- Knowledge in implementation of oAuth flows, OIDC, SAML, and token patterns
- Programing skills: Java 8 and 11
- Servlet programing skill
- Experience in working with Linux systems
- Excellent English skills - written and spoken
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages