What do we do?
We are giving millions of Poles the ability to buy and sell a vast variety of things. From a pencil to a car, from common, everyday items to real rare aves. Lightweight and convenient process, tailor-made for casual sellers, safety built-in the product DNA and competitive prices - these are key attributes that describe our approach.
We want to redefine customer experience and be the largest C2C marketplace in Poland.
Can we count on you?
- You'll collaborate with our team of product managers, designers, QA, data analysts to maximize the value of the product, implement your projects and constantly improve the design process and the tools we use daily,
- You'll be included in decision-making, involved in the comprehensive design and optimization of existing processes,
- You'll make sure your decisions and statuses are well propagated over the whole Product Family to make sure everyone is on the same side.
Who we're looking for?
- Work experience (min. 3 years) in building software products as a designer,
- Experience creating and improving products and services with passion,
- Be open to discussion, sharing your argumentation, and admitting to being wrong,
- An esthete who is insightful and pays attention to user satisfaction,
- Prototyping website interfaces and applications meeting business needs and exceeding the expectations of users in such tools like Figma, Sketch or Axure,
- Ability to visualize your first ideas right away,
- Knowledge about User Experience.
Nice to have
- Experience in designing mobile applications (Android / iOS),
- Experience working with design systems,
- Implementation of qualitative (IDI, usability) and/or quantitative (scenario, questionnaire, information architecture) research,
- Insight into web analytics and A / B test implementation,
- Ability to create animations and micro-interactions.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages