Andea specializes in delivering manufacturing technology services and solutions, from conducting technical assessments and providing strategic manufacturing systems to managing global MES and APS rollouts. Our employees are process experts in production and logistics, quality management, and production data analysis. We have successfully delivered hundreds of global manufacturing system implementations for clients like: Autoliv, Bekaert, Bombardier, CoorsTek, Embraco, Hexcel, Hitachi, IPG, Kubota, Lincoln Electric, MAGNA, Novelis, Sierra Nevada Corp, Straumann, Suedzucker, U-Shin, Vestas and many more.
As a Software Developer / Consultant, you will focus on providing consulting services for our clients in the Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, CPG, FMCG, IM&E, and other industries. You will be a member of an implementation team, responsible for configuring and implementing manufacturing solutions that will meet the requirements of individual customers. You will receive full support from more experienced consultants that are already part of our team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participation in configuring of the system
- Preparing and overseeing system testing
- Supporting the implementation of the solution at the client’s site
Who we're looking for?
Skills and Attributes:
- Effective Communicator
- Client Management
- Problem Solver
- Critical Thinking
- Strong Work Ethic
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server
- Very good algorithmic skills
- Knowledge of C#, Java Script or other programming language
- Experience with HTML, XSLT and CSS would be a plus
- Good command of the English language to allow fluent communication with clients
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages