The role is positioned within the Control Assurance Team responsible for driving and coordinating specific Risk Management controls and audit points, to assure effectiveness and adherence to policies and Regulatory requirements. The work is conducted across global IT Operations Delivery teams and Systems, in collaboration with different Stakeholders such as Operational Risk & Compliance, Risk IT, Chief Information Security Officer, Internal Auditing and Business IT Divisions.
- Be a part of Control Assurance team to manage control which pertains to the detection and removal of unauthorized software and help lead an exciting transformation to Digitize how controls are managed in the future.
- Apply their technical skills to assess and oversee the remediation of unauthorized software as well as identify opportunities for automation.
- You will take care of documentation, process improvement, creation of requests, user stories, functional requirements.
- You have the opportunity to contribute to keeping Client compliant with auditors and regulators and inputting into the strategic direction on keeping Client's safe from the download of malicious software.
- Work across all Client's business areas and collaborate to develop the process and evaluate control improvements.
- Think strategically, develop business cases and bring creative solutions to modern business challenges with an emphasis on automation, tooling and continuous improvement.
- Be a strong collaborator who can engage with technically diverse teams to provide guidance, resolve blockers and ensure project work streams are tracking to agreed commitments and KPIs.
Who we're looking for?
- Understanding of base platforms (Windows server, Linux and Solaris) and virtualization including middleware.
- Experience in working as part of a virtual and global team, within an ITIL framework, SDLC and agile methodologies such as Kanban, operating in scrums and working with code repositories and developer tools.
- Knowledge of Database and data manipulation using tools such as Excel (macros & pivot tables), Access and SQL.
- A strong background understanding software installation and deployment mechanisms (e.g. devtools, RPM, MSI, JRE)
- Good process skills with an understanding of risk methodologies (FMEA), SDLC, signature mapping with canonicals, good process improvement techniques that includes data mining and statistics.
- Knowledge of Machine learning languages such as Python, Alterix etc.
- a strong communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
- an excellent coordinator and organizer that can work across virtual global teams.
- a results-oriented worker, with the ability to set priorities and meet commitments.
- analytical and logical (you can solve problems like nobody's business)
- methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail