Join our Development Center and become a member of our open minded, progressive and professional team. You will be working with a global team that has experience of high quality delivery in a demanding environment. You will be expected to get up to speed with the domain and the standards of delivery quickly and ultimately be a significant contributor to the shared capability of the group.
You will be working as a Technical Consultant on a time critical audit and risk remediation program within ISE Security.
One of the key deliverables of the program is to integrate various application / infrastructure credentials into secret vault management application (Hashicorp) to ensure appropriate controls of Non Personal Technical Accounts (NPTA's)
We are looking for someone who :
- Can understand the technical integration requirements across various applications and technologies with Vault solution
- Can review\write code so application can fit in PAM infrastructure, as per the integration requirement of an application
- Has experience and sound knowledge of application integration (e.g. Rest APIs)
- Is able to adapt\learn new technology or toolset as per new scoped in requirement in project.
Who we're looking for?
- Minimum 4 years of hands-on DevOps experience in at least 1 programming language (backend Programming), preferably Python or Java/.Net.
- Good knowledge of technology platforms such as Operating systems, Databases, Middleware, access management systems etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Adaptable and able to communicate and co-ordinate with various technical / non-technical users
- experience on RTB Dev issues or L3 level support experience would be beneficial
- Knowledge of Hashicorp Vault (Not mandatory)