Our client is looking for Luxoft to help scale the deployment timeline of a network ticketing and orchestration system into five new centers. The incumbent team can support their existing feature backlog, but additional resources are needed to support the expansion into additional centers.
- Gather requirements by interacting with the stakeholders to analyze and determine the solution feasibility, defining the system/functional-level requirements, and produce the high and low-level design documents.
- Design/develop new and enhance applications using Angular and PHP programming. Example - rewriting angularJS applications in angular9/10 using PHP as the api provider.
- Build out new functionalitiy in existing GUI applications based on customer feedback.
- Execute and write a unit test plan, and documentation for the application
- Identify and debug issues with code and suggest changes or improvements.
- Ensure all code is complaint and written by following the project guidelines.
- Provide concise documentation on any changes applicable following the project guidelines.
- Install web apps on Production servers using apache running on Linux.
- Build and configure apache and required backend code (Php, Python, etc..) in a linux environment.
Who we're looking for?
- 8+ years of developer experience in software development projects.
- 5+ years of experience in Angular2+, AngularJS, and PHP programming
- 5+ years of programming experience in UNIX/Linux operating systems, preferred is Ubuntu OS.
- 5+ years of experience with MySQL or similar database technologies.
- 5+ years of experience with HTML/JS/CSS
- 2+ years working with complex data sets such as circuit inventory or equipment inventor
- Previous proven experience in software configuration using source control tools including Git
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies.
- Knowledge of tools like Jira and confluence
- Experience with Telco mainframe systems like WFA and TIRKS.
- Experience with Telco switching technologies.