You'll be working in the Group Treasury as part of the Group Treasury Technology division in Poland. Our team of managers, engineers and analysts is responsible for delivering liquidity monitoring solutions to our stakeholders. As a CI/CD expert in the team, you'll play an important role in building and designing effectively and accurate testing solutions for a new Liquidity and Funding Tool!
It is an exciting time to be a part of our team based in Zurich and Poland as we embark on a journey to build a new business critical application. Our culture centers around collaboration, transparency, accountability, and quality.
- develop custom tools and integrate with existing tools to increase engineering productivity
- develop the test approach, supporting business case, quality expectations to meet the needs of customers together with the test manager
- define the automation book of work, collaborating with the team to deliver efficiencies and productivity improvements via test automation
- comply with test strategy, testing processes, testing standards, templates and test plans
- Control release management practices, organizing SIT, UAT and raising appropriate tickets for release approval following the SDLC process
- test data creation, execution, integration with test management tools and reporting
- design, build and maintaining manual and automation framework for testing the department's systems globally
Who we're looking for?
- experience in a Finance/Banking IT delivery environment and quality assurance and/or technology services environment
- CI/CD experience and competency with tools like GitLab/team city/Jenkins
- excellent understanding of quality assurance frameworks
- proven test engineering and delivery of functional testing to assess for accuracy, suitability, interoperability, functionality and accessibility and non-functional testing
- Ability to perform regression testing for project, product and PRV (Production Readiness Verification)
- Experience with or knowledge of Azure cloud is mandatory
- Experience with test automation frameworks like Cucumber, Selenium is an advantage