Not a software-house for sure, not a product company either. We try to take the best from both of these approaches. We build deep, long-last relationships based on mutual trust. Our clients have insight into the smallest details of our work and direct communication channels create a feeling of sitting next to the team. We foster a spirit of collaboration and try to work as one team with one goal.
We are a goal-oriented, highly specialized group of engineers developing product for one of Poland's biggest e-commerce company.
- ensuring that your team understands the problem domain and is focused on solving the right problems,
- making architectural decisions that support business and are well-suited to its problems (and - more importantly - educating team members on how to make these decisions),
- cooperation with our excellent UI/UX designers to create stunning user interfaces
- choosing the best technology based on technical/non-technical requirements and constraints,
- maintaining the quality and security of the entire product,
- proactively mentoring other developers and helping them progress in their career,
- building and leading the team,
- giving a good example to other team members.
Who we're looking for?
- Solid knowledge of HTML5/CSS/SASS and some basic styling methodologies,
- Creating good and maintainable frontend code by applying good practices, design patterns, and principles like SOLID,
- Professionalism and Craftsmanship mindset,
- Experience in modern frontend application development, with a good sense of UI/UX,
- Experience with RWD and mobile web development
- Good knowledge of frontend testing practices (e2e and component testing),
- Willingness to share knowledge daily and mentor other people,
- Openness to proposing architectural and structural changes,
- Good work habits,
- Strong communication skills,
- Constant improvement mindset,
- Communicativeness in written and spoken Polish and English.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages