Your main tasks are:
- You are developing a web-based application, which is exposing APIs available for the Bank. You will be responsible for both frontend and backend development.
- You will be mostly developing a mitdier solution based on Java Spring Boot, which enables the frontend functionality.
- You will be using ready-to-use React components (Commerzbank Living Style Guide) as well as designing new components and creating React frontend for several use cases.
- You will be working in a versatile agile team setup, meaning the team includes business analysts, developers, and application operation expert.
- Participate in scrum ceremonies (Daily, Planning, Review, Retro) using VidCo/Telco or – exceptionally – in person.
Description of the position:
Commerzbank is looking for a Java Full-stack Developer to join their team in Łódź. You will work in an agile scrum team which is responsible for the Developer Portal of Commerzbank.
As a full-stack developer, you will be developing a Java-based application for the Bank. You will join an agile team consisting of developers, business experts and AO. The team is closely collaborating to deliver solutions for Developer Portal of Commerzbank.
Who we're looking for?
What we expect from you:
- Good knowledge of object-oriented analysis and design/architecture
- Good knowledge of Frontend integration with Backends using API / REST
- Good knowledge of Git good practices
Nice to have:
- Basic knowledge of Secure Coding practices
- Basic knowledge of Agile Software Development / Scrum
- Basic knowledge of build processes for Backend/Frontend applications: Bundling, node js, maven
- Experience with Open Shift; JIRA, Confluence and Bitbucket
- Experience with security topics and Axway products (Gateway, Manager)
Foreign language skills:
- English B2 level - mandatory
- German B2 level - nice to have
At this stage of the recruitment process, you don't have to send your CV - a link to your profile or portfolio will be ok!
(Put a link to ,,Experience summary” module)
We will ask you to for your CV later in the process.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking