As an Junior SAP PM&OPS functional consultant, you will be member of the ArcelorMittal Flat Europe IT organization (with sites in different European countries). You will be part of an international team responsible for maintaining & enhancing our maintenance & operations solutions within SAP PM/MM/WM-IM. Your base location will be Dąbrowa Górnicza
- You will be responsible for supporting and maintaining our existing SAP solutions
- in consultation with end users you will be responsible for analysing and designing new information systems as well as further developing and modifying existing ones.
- You will actively monitor the evolutions in the IT business and keep abreast of new technologies, methods and techniques. In this way, you will play an active part in continuously improving the productivity of the development process and the quality of the software designed
Who we're looking for?
- familiar with SAP MM/PM and procurement processes will be an asset
- able to learn new functionality an processes
- you are IT&business-minded.
- even when dealing with complex issues, you always manage to keep a clear sight on things.
- you are a genuine team player who can also work independently.
- enthusiastic, self-driven and communicative
- experience in international and cross-country environments will be an asset
- very good comand of English (B2)
- master or Bachelor degree: mathematics, IT
- experience with SAP and abap will be an asset
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Financial bonus
- Pracowniczy program emerytalny
- Car parking
- Money for moving expenses