Software Developer, LabWare
- Design, develop and maintain software related to LabWare applications,
- Configure LabWare LIMS/ELN applications,
- Test LabWare LIMS/ELN applications,
- Participates in troubleshooting in applications across multiple technology domains and business areas.
Who we're looking for?
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Degree in computer science or related fields,
- At least two years of experience in software development (.Net C#, Visual Basic, Java),
- Experience in databases querying, preferred Oracle SQL,
- Experience in software testing or validation,
- Good communication skills in English (both verbal and written),
- Ability to work under supervision but also independently,
- Self-motivated and proactive attitude,
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems.
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Experience with .Net C# code development and maintenance,
- Practical knowledge of Agile and CI/CD methodologies: Git, Azure DevOps, JIRA, Jenkins, etc.
- Experience in test automation,
- Ability to work in a highly regulated environment,
- Knowledge of Labware and/or the industries that use laboratory systems (Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Petrochemical, etc.) would be desirable.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages