SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
The Architecture Consultant “Feature Team Sales” will be accountable for:
- Collaborating with implementation teams and the Business Engagement community to translate business requirements into technical requirements, and build reporting assets following BI best practices
- Challenge requirements in terms of business value and effort/complexity
- Define and follow best practices architecture and design analytical data model on SAP HANA as well as SAP BW
- Strengthen the agile End2End Portfolio team with your development, analytical solution and collaboration skills
- Proactively look for innovative ideas of solving problems and providing business value
- Drive continuous improvements and identify challenges
- Cross collaborating with ID&A units like Platform & Innovation to drive development and adoption of latest SAP technologies like SAP Analytics Cloud, C4S or Intelligent Workplace.
- 2nd and 3rd Level Technical Support with respect to existing Sales Reporting
- Quality Assurance for existing Sales Reporting Assets
Who we're looking for?
- Degree in Computer Science, Business or Information Systems – or related discipline
- 3+ years experience in analytics area in consulting, development or similar roles
- Experience with latest SAP Analytics toolset (SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP Cloud Platform, C4S, SAP HANA, SAP Data Warehouse, Intelligent Workplace)
- Experience in relational and multi-dimensional database technology, in particular SAP HANA
- Experience with Cloud 4 Semantics is a plus
- ABAP and other coding skills are beneficial
- Previous exposure to the concept of Sales forecasting and Demand Management a plus – including, but not limited to: CRM Tools and Pipeline managemen, OnPremise Pipeline, Cloud Pipeline and Services bookings, SAP Master data dimensions like Business Partner, Material, Region and Industry
- Passion and drive for success of ID&A
- Works effectively within a team and works well under pressure and tight deadlines, well-organized
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, and subject matter experts. Ability to communicate within GCO internal teams and externally with other regions/LoB's.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking