LUXOFT is one of the major software services companies world-wide. We deliver professional software services in multiple business verticals such as finance, automotive, and digital transformation. Supporting large vehicle manufacturers in the area of development, production and aftersales is LUXOFT's ambition.
The software inside a vehicle was traditionally expected to be a very controlled and self-contained environment. Equipping cars with perception and machine intelligence changes a lot in the overall picture of the vehicle manufacturer. LUXOFT's goal is to empower our customers, with deep domain knowledge and smart solutions, to develop cars of the future. Great mechanical engineering is not the only criteria anymore for delivering the best cars in the world. Using state of the art software technologies are key to provide the requested user experience.
For the development of a next generation ECU in premium vehicles, we are looking for experienced Software Developer for embedded C++ software (m/f/d). Join our team of enthusiastic and experienced engineers to ensure software delivery for an entire main ECU used in future vehicles of a renowned German automotive manufacturer.
- Design, Development, and testing of software in C++;
- Design, Development, and testing of software in Python including scripting;
- Implementation and testing of functionality and/or algorithms for autonomous driving. Possible areas are driving strategy, trajectory planning, driver and road model, localization, object fusion;
- Contribution to software architecture;
- Debugging of software containing complex algorithms
Who we're looking for?
- 3-5 years of software development experience in international large-scale projects, preferably in the automotive domain
- Experience in using C++ 11/14
- Experience in Linux-based OS
- Experience in using Python
- Readiness to work with high intensity to perform urgent tasks by pre-agreed time
- Ability to follow test-driven development approach
- Ability to work in a team
- Strong communication skills in English (writing & speaking) along with team spirit
- Enthusiasm for embedded systems and ideally petrol in your bloodstream
- AUTOSAR (AUTomotive Open System ARchitecture),
- Experience in automotive interfaces (CAN, LIN, Flexray, Ethernet)
- ADAS/Autonomous Driving experience,