Our client is a leading global investment banking, securities, and investment management firm that provide a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments, and individuals.
Fixed Income, Currency, and Commodities (FICC) Technology plays a key role in the firm's ability to help institutional clients buy and sell financial instruments on liquidity venues around the world, an important revenue driver for the firm.
Post Execution Automation team is responsible for the development of our strategic platform for real-time trade processing where performance and reliability are the keys. This platform is used to drive real-time decision-making and trade-booking by traders and sales across a range of business lines on a daily basis.
Join our dynamic global team of talented developers, technical architects, and functional analysts who work in concert to deliver high-profile projects using modern technologies. The goal of this team is the implementation of a unified data strategy to be adopted by the various engineering teams based upon the firm's data platforms, with the appropriate governance and controls for protecting the firm's and clients' data.
- Design, implement and test distributed systems tracking business workflows for trade processing
- Integrate with various internal and external services using industry standard protocols such REST and FIX
- Ensure systems can handle high data volumes using established and emerging technologies, techniques and processes
- Develop tooling and automations facilitating onboarding of new and migrating existing systems onto the platform
- Be involved with all stages of the software development life cycle with a range of technologies, and collaborate closely with engineering teams who support the underlying infrastructure and frameworks
Who we're looking for?
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a relevant field such as Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics or Engineering
- Strong programming skills in Java
- At least 3 years experience
- Experience in designing and implementing concurrent, distributed systems
- Experience designing scalable and reliable systems, with a focus on APIs / modularity/testability