Tech Senior Engineer – Testing & Automation
Tech Senior Engineer – Testing & Automation
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
- Continuous delivery of technology solutions from product roadmaps adopting agile and DevOps principles.
- Contribution to automation test execution, maintenance of the existing automation scripts, creation of automation scripts, creating and maintaining test data
- Creation and optimization of automation framework
- Supports Product Owner and product team to deliver value continuously, fostering and maintaining close links with customers, related Solution groups e.g. Established Products and Core Tech
- Proactively develops and delivers continuous improvement/simplification of Product portfolio to enhance user productivity, increase system reliability and reduce the total cost of ownership
- Keeps relevant technical documentation up to date in support of the lifecycle plan and represent GSK in audits/reviews.
- Pro-actively engages in experimentation and innovation to drive improvement e.g. UX/DQ/DI and reducing technical debt/risk
- Provides technical direction, GSK and specifically PV expertise to product teams
Poznan Tech Hub is GSK worldwide biggest IT center hiring about 700 highly-skilled IT professionals. We are part of GSK, which aspires to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. At Poznań Tech Hub we build a truly international team which provides services to all GSK locations around the world. Our talented IT experts have a unique opportunity to contribute to the entire product life cycle from research and development, through manufacturing, to commercialization and support salesforce of new vaccines, medicines and healthcare products.
It is a great time to join GSK Tech Hub in Poznan. We value courage, accountability, development and teamwork. You will be encouraged to experiment and collaborate across teams to bring innovation to our every day job. We are open to candidates with various levels of experience - whether you are a seasoned specialist with deep expertise or a graduate looking to kick start your career. Help us to lead in Technology to improve lives of patients and consumers around the world.
Now is an exciting time to join the R&D Tech organization and help to drive a step change in technology strategy and delivery. The Tech Senior Engineer – Testing & Automation is a key role for the Safety Product Team, providing an opportunity to expand your expertise within a global environment within the critical space of Pharmacovigilance. This role is accountable for contributing to the technical solution design, implementation & continuous improvement of R&Ds Pharmacovigilance systems in alignment with agile and DevOps principles, working closely with the wider Product Team.
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Contract of employment
- Attractive reward package (annual bonus & awards for outstanding performance, recognition awards for additional achievements and engagement, holiday benefit)
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Private medical package with additional preventive healthcare services for employees and their eligible
- Sports cards (Multisport)
- Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure
- Personalized learning approach (mentoring, online trainings’ platforms: Pluralsight, Business Skills, Harvard Manage Mentor, Skillsoft and external trainings)
- Extensive support of work life balance (flexible working solutions, short Fridays option, health & wellbeing activities)
- Supportive community and integration events
- Modern office with creative rooms, fresh fruits everyday
- Free car and bike parking, locker rooms and showers
Who we're looking?
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Computer Science or related bachelor’s degree desirable although relevant experience is equally valued
- Strong English skills (min. B2 level)
- Knowledge of Pharmacovigilance/Safety Case Processing and Signal Detection
- Domain knowledge of Oracle’s Argus Safety
- Strong understanding of regulatory (GxP) standards
- Established experience in VB Script and PL/SQL
- Strong understanding of testing strategies & frameworks
- Software development, architecture design (e.g. SOA) & technology platforms/frameworks
- Agile, DevOps & Automation [of testing, build, deployment, CI/CD, etc.]
- Data science (e.g. AI/ML), data analytics & data quality/integrity
- Experience in use of Python and R
- Lifecycle/service management, business continuity
- Experience operating in a globally distributed delivery model
- Experience in agile development and DevOps
- Experience with administration of cloud technology platforms
- Experience with data structures (i.e. information management), data models or relational database design
- Experience with HP Application LifeCycle Management (ALM)
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages