Java Software Engineer
Java Software Engineer
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Cirrus Team is responsible for next generation applications: provisioning, configuration, fault and performance management of ASTRO (P25) based systems. Our products are designed in line with the newest trends in software development. They are entirely developed and tested in our R&D center in Krakow.
If you want to work with modern languages, microservices, cloud technologies, up to date tools, if you like new technologies and feel good in prototyping - our team is a place for you. We are looking for a passionate software developer who will be able to resolve real customer problems in the most effective way. Together we will shape our new reference product for a variety of communication systems. You will be responsible for work in the entire development pipeline (design, implementation, test, deployment in the cloud).
Technology used :
What we are offering you:
In return for your expertise, we’ll support you in this new challenge with coaching & development every step on the way.
Also, to reward your hard work you’ll get:
- Competitive salary package,
- Private medical & dental coverage,
- Life insurance,
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan,
- Employee Retirement Plan,
- Flexible working hours (usually day start between 7-10),
- Home office up to 20% (to be agreed with the team),
- A strong collaborative culture,
- Comfortable work conditions (high-class offices, parking space),
- Volleyball field and grill place next to the office,
- Access to wellness facilities and integration events,
- Trainings and broad development opportunities.
Who we're looking?
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Telecommunication or related field
- Experience in Java programming ecosystem
- Experience in Spring Boot
- Experience in Linux-based OS as a user
- Base developer tools usage: Gradle/Maven/Git
- Ability to work in a scrum team
- Knowledge of how development pipeline works for CI/CD.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking