Senior QA Automation Engineer with Telecom experience
You will be responsible for learning the product and assure its quality. While given direction of an area to test, you shall be capable of producing test plan and set of tests to cover that feature.
Automation of tests and solution including CI.
Working in cloud environment (k8s, Docker).
Our client is one of the leading providers of telecommunication services and technologies in Europe. We are building new testing team to focus on 4G and 5G Solution Testing (including interoperability and conformance testing).
Who we're looking for?
- 5+ years of testing experience (1-2 years as developer or Azure DevOps can be counted as well).
- 3+ years experience of automated testing including CI/CD
- Experience in creation of Test Strategy and other Testing artifacts (Test plan, test suites, test cases, scripts)
- Solid working knowledge of Linux and networking
- At lest one of next 2 skills: Python scripting or experience in telecommunications
Ideally you can tick some of below checkboxes:
- Solid knowledge of cloud technologies (k8s, Docker)
- Good understanding of virtualization concepts (containers, VMSs etc)
- Experience with 3rd party test tools for EPC (Ixia, Spirent, DSTest etc)
- Experience or education in telecommunications area.
- Python scripting capability - able to produce automated tests including automated validation
- Good understanding of system architectures, with a strong preference for EPC expertise (e.g. able to isolate problems within a packet core)
- Advanced English