Senior DevOps Engineer
Are you passionate about building robust and scalable Java systems? Are you passionate about fullstack development and learning new technologies? We're looking for someone like you to:
- work with a large-scale enterprise system in a complex technology environment,
- provide CI/CD of our system,
- apply best practices and methodologies,
- provide technical leadership and mentor junior colleagues,
- collaborate with other global teams,
- be a member of a Scrum team.
- Project: Polaris is an event-based workflow application used to track user task dependencies via BPMN and notify the users of their next and or pending tasks. It also contains a self-service portal (WebUI) that allows users to request static data changes that impact the processes on boarded to the tool (daily and monthly).
- Customer: Top-tier Investment Bank developing strategic platform for data integration and processing for finance systems.
- Team: team is the center of excellence for the new strategic platform for data integration and processing, working directly with stakeholders in highly collaborative manner.
- Technologies: Working on highly scalable and flexible backend systems institution using technologies like: React JS, Spring Boot, Spring Rest, Spring Data, Java 8, Kafka, Apache Activiti, Linux, Jira, Git/ GitHub and TeamCity.
- Process: Iterative, agile with practices like TDD, pair-programming, retrospections, product backlog.
- On-going learning: Business & technical trainings along with conference attendance
- Location: Krakow - Eximius Park - Zabierzow
You will be working in a team which develops an operational risk assessment and reporting solution. You will be working with people located around the world. Our teams are self organized and take full responsibility for analysis, development and testing. We use Agile practices used on daily basis: TDD, refactoring, CI, pair programming, code reviews.
Who we're looking for?
- solid experience in Unix, including Bash scripting,
- solid experience with Jenkins: automation, administration, integration with external tools,
- recent Azure Terraform and exp to use IaC,
- recent Kubernetes exposure and Docker images
- having Teamcity/Azure DevOps experience to manage SDLC
- strong knowledge of Maven,
- hands-on experience with Ansible/ Puppet,
- hands-on experience with Java 8.
- flexible and open-minded,
- self-driven and proactive,
- paying attention to details,
- responsible and committed to deliver results,
- able to manage, prioritize and solve problems quickly and completely,
- good team player,
- strong verbal and written English communication skills.
- hands-on experience with Tomcat, TeamCity, GitHub, Groovy, Ant, Kafka,
- automation QA background,
- L3 support background.